Kinoni Remote Desktop allows you to use your desktop computer just like you would do it sitting in front of that computer. Kinoni Remote Desktop is the fastest PC remote control app. Watch Flash videos, play games and use office applications. Computer running Windows XP or later required, for best performance a dual-core CPU recommended.
Note: If this app doesn't work on your device after installation, make sure to download it from Nokia Store and try again. It should work.
With Kinoni Remote Desktop you can use your PC as if you were sitting in front of it. You can use full web browser, watch Flash videos, play games and use office applications.
* Kinoni Remote Desktop application, download it from Nokia Store or Android Market
* PC running Microsoft Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista or Windows 7
* WiFi network
1) Install Kinoni Remote Desktop client from the link below
2) Download and install Kinoni Remote Desktop server to your PC from the link below
During installation you will be displayed a dialog as shown below. Enter a password for remote access and memorize it. Also write down list of computer addresses, you will them when connecting to PC.
3) Start Kinoni Remote Desktop application on your phone and click 'Start' button.
4) You will be asked for computer address. Enter address from list of addresses dispayed on step 2.
5) Next you need to enter password. Type the password you entered on step 2.
6) Connection is established. After a few seconds you should see computer desktop on your phone screen.
You can control your PC using touchscreen gestures. To move mouse cursor use one finger. To zoom in or our, use two finger pinching. For panning two finger gestures are also used.
To enter text, click the keyboard icon on lower right corner. That will display virtual keyboard and stop button to disconnect from PC.
Download links below
Mediafire links -